Am I getting hitched for real?

April 26th,2018
Thursday
Melaka

No its not a news. lol

Just to express my feeling here for no reason
Less than 5 months I will be marry to someone that I HOPE I can rely to, able to accept all my weakness and tend to make me happy(its a bonus if its happen :p)

Never cross my mind that I will end my bachelor days in my early 30's which is I thought more earlier, lakkk tibe earlier kan hahah. Kesian tak laku sobs. But Alhamdullillah, there's one gentleman made a move to hitch me. I hope he's not regret later KAHKAHKAH 

I will be marry my friend ( we're not that type of lovey dovey couple) and never cross my mind that he's the one even we've been friend since 2011 I think. Thats why people always said 'JODOH ITU RAHSIA ALLAH'. Depan mata almost 6 years before this tapi buat dono je hahah. I even introduce my friend to him for kenen2 lakk dehek dude? lol

Frankly speak, I don't know how to feel. I know its quite tough and it'll be roller coaster journey for us. But you know what tomorrow brings will lead to our decision later and whatnot. We'll never know what will happen in future kan so redah je lah kan nye pun hadui

For my dear future husband, I really hope you will get all the patience when you are with my crazy ass later HAHAHAHAHA

                           LOLOLOLOLOL


Hope everything will going smoothly on my big day soon. 
Amin ya rabbal alamin.

Comments