Mr. Calm

This entry dedicated to, whom once make me forget about my past, once being my angel from my nightmare, my best friend, my shoulder to cry, my hardcore-music-mate, once my errthing .

You're the best thing happen in my life. Sorry for ain't being no perfect for ya. I know you've been hurt so much when you're with me for all this while. More misery than happiness . So much sacrifice happen . Laughter and tears that we've had . So many things we shared . Every penny spent. Honestly, you've already made me being me once again after what I've been through before.You're such a wonderful guy with a very big heart.

I know I can never please you. I've had my disturbing time sometimes. My ego exceed errthing. Plus your uncontrollable concrete egoistic . My always-unstatic-decision . Your ignorance . My craving-for-attention-behaviour . Your don't-give-a-fck attitude.  My sellfishness-bimbo-character sometimes .Your childish moment . And all that we had together . Through thick and thin . I will never be able to pay back all your kindness towards me .

I always blaming myself for whatever happen right now. How I wish we can turn back time and I'll never meet you then burden your life with all of my fckin' attitude . Hence, we will never be so stress or even don't have to think bout' one another all day errday all time errtime :(

But you know what people always say, common one , ERRTHING HAPPEN FOR A REASON. And I was the lucky one who got to know you for all this time .

"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life"

Comments