Accidentally ;3

Tonight Idk why I just can't resist to stalk everyone's that ever been involved in my life like maybe couple years ago or more. The exs, the ex's wives, the ex's scandals, the ex's scandal some more. The exs's ex (life is phuckin complicated I know right SMH Lol)

Time goes by. And its all different now. Sometimes when it's recall I just can smile and maybe with a bit laugh coz I wonder how actually I went through all of those shit? So many things happen.

And what in the whole world made me thinking to act stupid and live in miserable like that? Its funny anyway. Haha.

But ya none of it was ever worth the risk tho. Served you right bell. Haha.
Really. And so fuckin damn true that time is the best healer in the universe.
So all that we can do is waiting patiently coz everything gonna turn out just find bebeh. Hehe.

I can say am a lil bit "proud with myself" because now am able to see everything with no hard feeling anymore. Ya maybe a bit hurt but for heaven's sake I'm fuckin okay now compare to years before haha
Whatever it is, life must go on. Goodnight cold world.

Comments