Less than a month to go . :'(

October 21st, 2011 . Friday . 6.53 pm .


Hello and Assalammualaikum peeps ! harini agak slow sikit lah aku . maybe sebab na post entry yang sedih kot . haha . Entry aku kali ni aku special dedicated to my ex . Tapayah la aku mention name die kot kat sini . Atas sebab sebab keselamatan . macam CIA ta ? keke .

Less than a month or lebih kurang a month and more die dah na menamatkan zaman bujang die with someone yang lebih better dari aku . sangat sangat better dari aku . A very very big day to go for him nearly . Aku tade apelah na dicakapkan sangat . Just na wish sikit kat die .

" Thanx for ever being a part of my life . You taught me a lot of things . You encourage me to be brave . You always challenging me to do things that I've never done before . Never forget crazy thing that we've done together . haha . You such a crazy person I've ever met . While I'm writing or actually typing this I always recall all the thing we've been through together . Such a crazy and awesome memories .

Yes, I've to admit that our relationship is more bitter than sweet . but, that is the best part in my chapter of life . you are just crazy . ya crazy , thats all I can say about you . and for that craziness, I will never able to hate you even forget you . It will never happen in my life . You are the best thing I've ever had . But, you know what people always say 'if you love that person you have to let them go' . And for that , I know you love me thats why you just let me go . Same goes to me . (but actually that quote is just for 'sedapkan hati' je . haha) no matter whatever reason for us to break up but I know that is happen because we want THE BEST in our life . He know better than us . Yes, ALLAH knows better than everyone .

One thing that I want you to know that I have no regret at all by knowing you . Besides, I'm so glad I had you in my life . You taught me so well about LIFE . You give me a thousand LESSONS in my life . Thanx for everything and sorry for all my wrongdoings since I know you until I lose you . I'm the happiest person in the world when I can see you happy 'buddy' . "

Ahhhhhh . This is the feeling that I hate the most . The feeling that I just want to cry . huaaaaa . sobs sobs . D': . but, itsokayy lah ni SUPERBELL hokkayy . I'm done dealing with this all this miserable and I'm already got up to build my life again . Jeaayeaahhh ! You go girl ! eh lebih ni pulak . teehee .

Btw, before I'm signing off from this 'the most sad chapter' in my blog . Because , I don't want to post any sad entry lagi for my blog ni . This is second time I guess and LASTTTT hokkay ! haha . I just want to wish ALL THE BEST AND LUCK to him, the person that once I had in my heart .

So, I guess that's it for now . All praise goes to Allah because I'm still I am now and for everything that He gave to me . ALHAMDULILLAH .

I am signing off here . Bye and Assalammualaikum . (:

Comments