FCKIN' HEART AND BRAIN

This is my shit I decided to share with y'all.. frankly..

"Go stalk his page if you really wanna know how he's doing now, not in term of you miss him even you know how fckin badly you miss him" said your heart to your brain.

"Go stalk his wife if you wanna find out how their relationship going on even you know they're fckin happy now" said your heart to your brain.

"No worries, you never feel anything no more. No hurt feeling, no jealousy, no revenge" said your brain to your heart.

After all, this shit I create one.. so serve me right..

Log off all media fuckin social

"SIGH" brain and heart sighing simultaneously.

"Cry fckin out if that make you fckin relieves" said your heart to your brain.

"How stupid I am to think that I'm tough enough to face all their fckin happiness while am the fckin loser one" the fckin brain just snapped

"Am I never deserve happiness?"

I've had enough pain

I've had enough frustration

I've had enough SHIT

Why am I still trappin' in this fckin can't-get-over-fckin-past-life ?

Pls Lord.. help me fckin outta all this miserable.

Please..

SIGH ~






Comments